Wednesday, March 19, 2008






The “Knitwits” was founded by a group of long time friends and “sisters” in Christ in December of 2007, with a common desire to minister to the needs of others around them. From the onset of this “knitted” group their heart’s desire is that God will work his wonders through their hands. We pray that through this small gift of comfort, God will provide for every need. To God be the glory, honor and praise and may many come to know Jesus as their Savior and Lord..

1 comment:

Dona said...

Here is a web site that I found called Wool Works Resources. http://woolworks.org/bookref.html
It has a list of books with "knitting references." Some of the books have knitting as a big part of the story. Others just mention it in passing. I am going to try and find as many as I can that are on tape or CD so that I can enjoy Great Knitting Lit while I knit--get it! Lit and Knit! Sometimes I just crack myself up!
Dona

Blog Archive

Contributors